Wanted: Inside Sales
Hysopt is looking for an Inside Sales to join our pioneering, fast-growing HVAC software business.
You will help us grow our sales in Belgium, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom and enable more customers to make huge savings on their carbon footprint and energy bills.
With our unique design software, we’re aiming to help project developers, hospitals, universities, local authorities and energy supply companies improve the performance of their heating, cooling and district heating installations to meet their energy, carbon and comfort objectives. We are growing fast and need you to become part of an expanding team.
What does an Inside Sales do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails, and social reach out
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Qualify and profile accounts and document them in CRM
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Participate in the development of sales pipeline and forecasts
- Attend and participate in Sales Team meetings
- Proven inside sales experience is a plus, entrepreneurial starters are welcome too
- In case of prior experience: track record of over-achieving quota
- Be naturally curious
- Strong phone presence
- Willing to call dozens of prospects per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web-based presentation tools
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM
- Highly skilled in LinkedIn and Google Search
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Dutch (native) and English
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
What we have to offer
- A competitive salary with plenty of extra benefits (meal vouchers, eco cheques, health and group insurance, …)
- Passionate colleagues looking at making this world a better place to live (decarbonization)
- A versatile full-time job with a clear impact on the sales and company results
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up conquering Europe
- A place where continuous learning is the normal
- Fast growing company with an open corporate culture
- Regular and fun team activities
- Part-time home office possible