Key Job Purpose:
The International Key Account Manager is a key role in the Sales team. This multifaceted job involves not only managing our international partners (cross-country), but also following up inbound leads from outside our standard territory. By thoroughly understanding the needs and requirements of our prospects/customers the International Key Account Manager is a long-term strategic partner for our Key Accounts and Partners. Always looking for ways to develop, identify, communicate, and create sales/market opportunities and initiatives to grow the company internationalisation.
- Develop trust relationships and manage a portfolio of major international key accounts and partners to optimise client satisfaction, engagement, and retention
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs, purchasing dynamics and requirements by asking the right questions
- Build strategic accounts plans designed to maximise new/existing revenue streams whilst demonstrating ROI to the client
- Acquire new named international key accounts and partners and onboard them
- Develop and retain named key accounts and partners by driving international (cross office, cross company) wall-to-wall adoption of Hysopt
- Ensure the correct services and support are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between the international key customers and partners and internal teams (delivery and development) to align with their needs and workflows
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and partners and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Identify new problems that we can solve whilst working with internal resources to deliver new complex solutions into new sections of a defined client base
- Schedule and attend sales appointments, sometimes via telephone, with prospective customers
- Enter and upload customer information into CRM
- Proven experience as a KAM or comparable sales management role
- Proven track record in delivering high growth from highly complex accounts
- Strong and consistent performance at meeting or exceeding sales objectives or quotas
- Good understanding of the HVAC industry, the HVAC ecosystem and HVAC stakeholders
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics and embedded sales enablement solutions
- Proven ability to learn quickly about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and customer focus
- Cool tempered and able to handle prospect rejection
- Drive to deliver well above expectation
Requirements / Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Successful C-Suite sales experience
- Willing to travel (up to 50%) for key prospect visits and conferences
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate international customers in different time zones
- Proficient in English (French and German are a plus)
What we have to offer
- Being part of a fast growing and disrupting company! Thanks to our innovative software, at Hysopt you are already years ahead of the market with a unique product, unmatched by rivals. Our software is the result of years of academic research and development, and we are pioneers in saving energy on large heating and cooling systems.
- Hysopt actively participates in the energy transition and as such contributes to a better and cleaner world. Last year alone, we reduced carbon emissions with over 8150 tons (or the equivalent of 407500 trees).
- We offer an attractive salary package with an additional performance-related bonus scheme, plus all appropriate fringe benefits.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues that will give you all the support you need to succeed.